How to do a Condo Property Regime in Petaluma, CA?

How to do a Condo Property Regime in Petaluma, CA?

Member since 2020 · 15 posts · 6 votes
Hello, I'm looking to sell a home with a detached converted carriage house but due to family issues, the converted carriage house cannot be sold.  I looked into subdividing the lot as well as implementing a life estate where the buyer would need to accept a life long tenant, but I was then informed about CPR's or Condominium Property Regime's where I can classify the house and carriage house as separate condo units but maintain the same lot.  Thus avoiding doing a full lot split.

Does anyone have any experience in such a thing in Petaluma?  Do you know the type of attorney I would need and the time needed to carry something like this out?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
0Reply
8 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.