There is so much competiton in Waco, Texas, Mclennan County

There is so much competiton in Waco, Texas, Mclennan County

Real Estate Investor · Waco, TX · Member since 2017 · 85 posts · 39 votes

Howdy all, I've been looking for houses in Central Texas, specially around the China Spring, Hewitt, Lorena, East Waco, Downtown Waco, Bruceville-Eddy, Speegleville, McGregor, Lacy Lakeview areas. I've noticed there is a ton of competition and I currently have more funds than deals. So I'm wondering what yall ("you all" for the yankees) do to stay competitive and stand out in your markets. If your in the area and would like to discuss fix and flips, wholesales, rehabs, owner finances, rentals, or buy and hold further over some coffee or lunch please let me know!

0Reply
3 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.