Market Research/Real Estate News Sources

Market Research/Real Estate News Sources

New to Real Estate · Central Vermont · Member since 2021 · 6 posts · 3 votes

Maybe a dumb question with an obvious answer that I have overlooked, but does anyone have recommendations for good real estate news sources about market trends, developments, etc.? I am not opposed to using a platform like Propstream that would provide hard analytical data on markets, demographics, and such, but even just in terms of news about developing markets and real estate news I don't really know where to look for specialized real estate news that is not subjective/someone's personal take on what is happening in a given market or something. Most major news sources seem to only cover real estate news when something drastic happens so I'm looking more for daily market news.

0Reply
12 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.