Cash Offer for Home with Loan Balance

Cash Offer for Home with Loan Balance

Member since 2018 · 105 posts · 21 votes

I was looking for a post on here explaining how cash offers work in real estate when you're the seller. More so, what the process looks like. I still have a mortgage to pay off, so when I sell the home for cash, what's the process look like after that? Do I need to go and immediately pay off the loan. Is some part of that process automatic? What if the cash offer is less than loan balance, how long do you have to pay off the remainder etc; I'm just wondering what those steps look like from there. Thank you!

0Reply
4 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.