Looking for a real estate agent familiar with 2o3k loans

Looking for a real estate agent familiar with 2o3k loans

Rental Property Investor · California, CA · Member since 2020 · 22 posts · 7 votes

Hello. I'm in the process of getting pre approvals

and deciding which lender I'm gonna go with.

I'm looking for a real estate agent in the San

Antonio area who is familiar with a 203k loans

and understands how to analyze multi family

properties. I'm preferably looking for a fourplex or

a triplex. But worst case scenario a duplex being

that I'm not seeing to many 3-4 unit properties. I'mn

looking for a property for around $230,000 and

below, that needs around $30,000 or a little more

in renovations. I want an agent with experience,

works full time, and is easy to contact when I

need them. I know this market is crazy, so I'm not

expecting a perfect grand slam dea. But I Def want

a property that will at least break even after all

expenses are paid each month while I live in one

unit for that year.. thank u

0Reply
5 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.