Jason Gilbert- Commercial Millions - Problem

Jason Gilbert- Commercial Millions - Problem

Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2009 · 717 posts · 50 votes

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone is having problems contacting support. About 3 months ago, I bought the full course and signed up for his live training. The live training costs $750 and I paid him already. For the past 3 months I've been asking support when the next trainings are going to be held, but no response. Supposedly, I'm one of his students, but this is not acceptable. Anyone else having this same experience? I've been trying to find a number but no number. Thanks.

0Reply
16 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2009 · 717 posts · 50 votes
    17y

    This situation is resolved. Thank you.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.