Real Estate Jobs & Property Classifieds Forum

Tucson Cash Buyers and Real Estate Investors Wanted
Classifieds
Tucson, Arizona
Tucson Cash Buyers and Real Estate Investors Wanted

’m building a small, qualified buyers list for off-market and value-add residential investment opportunities in Tucson and the surrounding communities. I’m interested in connecting with active: • Cash buyers • Fix-and-flip investors • BRRRR investors • Landlords • Small multifamily investors • Ex...

WantPartners
0 votes0 Replies
Property Due Diligence for Investors
Classifieds
Tucson, Arizona
Property Due Diligence for Investors

Save the research time. Spend it working the deals. I've spent years researching residential investment properties, and I've learned that a lot of the time involved in evaluating a property isn't deciding whether to buy it—it's digging through records, permits, code information, ownership, zoning...

HaveService
0 votes0 Replies
Building My Buyers List - Off-Market Multifamily Deals in Tucson, AZ
Classifieds
Tucson, Arizona
Building My Buyers List - Off-Market Multifamily Deals in Tucson, AZ

Good afternoon, I'm actively sourcing off-market multifamily properties (duplexes up to ~40 units) in the Tucson, AZ market and building a buyers list for future deals. If you're looking to acquire multifamily in Tucson and want first access to deals before they hit the open market, drop a commen...

WantProfessionalsOther
Handyman contacts in Tucson, Az Area
Classifieds
Tucson, Arizona
Handyman contacts in Tucson, Az Area

Need someone to be part of local team. Would appreciate any referrals. Thank you

WantProfessionalsContractor
0 votes0 Replies
Handyman contacts in Tucson, Az Area
Classifieds
Tucson, Arizona
Handyman contacts in Tucson, Az Area

Hi All - my handyman moved out of the area. Anyone knows a trustworthy, reasonable and reliable Handyman in the area? Please let me know. Thank you

0 votes0 Replies
ISO agents, lenders, property managers and contractors
Classifieds
Tucson, Arizona
ISO agents, lenders, property managers and contractors

hey, good afternoon my name is Iran. I am from Arizona. Seems like all the shot callers are here in BiggerPockets! i’ve been creating a buyers list off of Facebook, but BiggerPockets is where I believe the real marketplace is at! I'm looking for agents, lenders, property managers, and contractors...

Downtown Commercial Investment | 11%+ Pro Forma Cap Rate | Cortez, Colorado
Classifieds
Tucson, Arizona
Downtown Commercial Investment | 11%+ Pro Forma Cap Rate | Cortez, Colorado

Investor Special: Three Units, Two Buildings, One Exceptional Opportunity Investor opportunity in the heart of downtown Cortez! This mixed-use commercial property offers three income-producing units across two buildings with an attractive 11%+ fully occupied pro forma cap rate and immediate value...

HaveProduct
0 votes0 Replies