Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Joel Hutchinson
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Glendale, CA
Votes |
Anyone interested in a blogging joint venture?

Joel Hutchinson
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Glendale, CA
Posted Dec 25 2020, 01:30

Perhaps this is a crazy idea, but I absolutely love the podcasts and would like to summarize and post all of them to the member blog. There is soooo much fantastic information in the podcasts and I would love to have a quick and comprehensive reference for the key ideas. Unfortunately, with my day job and 4 kids, this just isn’t going to happen. I’ve also looked into paying freelancers to do this, but even at the best rates I have found so far, the freelancer approach is quite expensive. So I’m wondering if any BP members would be interested in a joint venture to summarize the BP podcasts for $25 for each transcript. Your name and link to your personal profile would be included on each Blog post. My current approach is to create a “Top 10 Takeaways” format based on the “In This Episode We Cover” bullet points on the podcast webpage. It’s not difficult but can easily take me 2-3 hours or more for each podcast. If anyone is interested, let me know. We can start with one podcast at a time to see if this works for both of us. Or if this is just a terrible idea, please let me know!

Looking for

Loading replies...