Want to purchase Triplex or 4plex in LA County under 1M

WantProduct
Classifieds

Want to purchase Triplex or 4plex in LA County under 1M

Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2020 · 48 posts · 28 votes

I am an Agent and I have a client looking to purchase a Triplex or 4plex in Los Angeles County under 1M. Location is flexible. Can be fixer or retail sale. Pre-Approved Buyer. If you have a property for sale currently, or soon to be available, please get in touch with me. My buyer is ready to move asap. Thank you. 

0Reply
3 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2020 · 43 posts · 45 votes
    4y

    Hey Jennifer - I assume property needs to be delivered vacant? Would they be alright with one unit vacant?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.