Contractor Looking to Partner with Investors

Contractor Looking to Partner with Investors

Real Estate Agent · Commerce City, CO · Member since 2015 · 46 posts · 9 votes

If you have a good deal in Denver or the surrounding area and need a contractor, I may be a good option for you.

I am a licensed contractor, investor, and realtor in Denver, CO.  I run my own crews and often do renovations for other investors to keep my guys busy.  If you are looking for a contractor with experience who flipped over 40 houses in the Denver area in the last year, please reach out.  I can even front the money for the entire renovation until closing.

If you'd like to see some of my work, check out my youtube channel with walkthrough videos of projects I have been working on at https://www.youtube.com/channe...

1Reply
6 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.