ANY GOOD PROPERTY MANAGERS / CONTRACTORS IN FLINT, MI?

WantProfessionalsProperty Manager
Classifieds

ANY GOOD PROPERTY MANAGERS / CONTRACTORS IN FLINT, MI?

Realtor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2021 · 99 posts · 54 votes

Hey BP family,

I am an out of state investor and searching for a great property manger and contractor in Flint that I can trust.  Any suggestions?

0Reply
49 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Farmington Hills, MI · Member since 2014 · 12 posts · 2 votes
4y
Hello Penny,

For the flint Mi area I would recommend 855Manager.com for great property manager!
Ask for Frank Gineman
(810) 308-1919

Best, Jason
See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Farmington Hills, MI · Member since 2014 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    4y
    Hello Penny,

    For the flint Mi area I would recommend 855Manager.com for great property manager!
    Ask for Frank Gineman
    (810) 308-1919

    Best, Jason
  • Investor · Detroit, MI · Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Hi Penny,

    Are you still in search of the above?

    I have multiple holdings in Genesee County and we would be happy to connect and share contacts. 

    Please feel free to reach out!

  • Realtor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2021 · 99 posts · 54 votes
    4y

    Yes! Your help is greatly appreciated!

  • Rental Property Investor · Logan, UT · Member since 2016 · 56 posts · 23 votes
    3y

    Hi Penny,

    I have had a PM for my single family houses the last few years but are not happy with them. 

    Would you mind sharing with me who you decided to go with and how things are working out?

  • New York Ny · Member since 2022 · 1 post · 0 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Jason Scalf:
    Hello Penny,

    For the flint Mi area I would recommend 855Manager.com for great property manager!
    Ask for Frank Gineman
    (810) 308-1919

    Best, Jason

     Good morning, 

    Thanks for the information for the PM. I'm working on acquiring a 2 bed 1 bath out in Flint MI. Would you have any inspector recommendations in area code 48506? Please and thank you.

  • Realtor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2021 · 99 posts · 54 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Canneton Howard:

    Hi Penny,

    I have had a PM for my single family houses the last few years but are not happy with them. 

    Would you mind sharing with me who you decided to go with and how things are working out?


  • Realtor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2021 · 99 posts · 54 votes
    3y

    I saw your post that you went with Gebreal...how is that working out for you?  I'm not happy with the pm I selected a few months ago and looking to meet a new one in Flint MI.  I interviewed Gebreal last year and wasn't sure about all their fees and onboarding.  How is it going?

  • Realtor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2021 · 99 posts · 54 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Tchabelino Azimyt:
    Quote from @Jason Scalf:
    Hello Penny,

    For the flint Mi area I would recommend 855Manager.com for great property manager!
    Ask for Frank Gineman
    (810) 308-1919

    Best, Jason

     Good morning, 

    Thanks for the information for the PM. I'm working on acquiring a 2 bed 1 bath out in Flint MI. Would you have any inspector recommendations in area code 48506? Please and thank you.


  • Realtor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2021 · 99 posts · 54 votes
    3y

    A good inspector in Flint is Chad Fisher 810-577-0670

  • Rental Property Investor · Logan, UT · Member since 2016 · 56 posts · 23 votes
    3y

    Hi Penny,

    Gebrael managment did a good job taking over the mess from the last PM and got one of the houses fixed up to sell. I don't think their fees are any worse than other PMs but it may depend on what you need them to do. I would recommend them.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.