Lenders for 80% cash out refi?

HaveFinancingRefinance
Classifieds

Lenders for 80% cash out refi?

Investor · Lehigh Valley, PA. · Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 4 votes

Hi All,

Have you used, or do you know of any lenders that offer 80% LTV cash out refi's for your investment properties?

I have a SFH brrrr which will be complete and at the 6 month seasoning mark in April. All lenders and credit unions I've contacted so far will only go as high as 75% on cash out refi or 100% on heloc.

Thanks in advance!

3Reply
22 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 3 votes
4y

Hi there. I was introduced to Visio out of Austin, TX who specialize in investment rental lending and offer 80% LTV with competitive rates. I have not used them. I spoke to a rep about financing a deal last year and chose another avenue. I did have a positive conversation and would consider them in the future. This is the contact I spoke with. Good Luck!

Bryan Martinez

Account Executive

Visio Lending | www.visiolending.com

1905 Kramer Ln., Ste. B700, Austin, TX 78758

512-334-1518
[email protected]

https://www.visiolending.com/bryan-martinez

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 3 votes
    4y

    Hi there. I was introduced to Visio out of Austin, TX who specialize in investment rental lending and offer 80% LTV with competitive rates. I have not used them. I spoke to a rep about financing a deal last year and chose another avenue. I did have a positive conversation and would consider them in the future. This is the contact I spoke with. Good Luck!

    Bryan Martinez

    Account Executive

    Visio Lending | www.visiolending.com

    1905 Kramer Ln., Ste. B700, Austin, TX 78758

    512-334-1518
    [email protected]

    https://www.visiolending.com/bryan-martinez

  • Real Estate Broker · Austin, TX · Member since 2022 · 89 posts · 93 votes
    4y
  • Lender · Nationwide Wholesale Lender · Member since 2021 · 54 posts · 15 votes
    4y

    My max is 75% but feel free to keep us my in mind should your LTV requirement change, or for other investment purchases and rehabs. :)

  • Bobby FeinmanBusiness Member
    Lender · VA Beach, VA · Member since 2019 · 914 posts · 91 votes
    4y

    Michelle

    My DSCR program offers 80% cash out refi with NO SEASONING REQUIREMENT. There are 3 requirements to qualify:

    1) Need to verify your cash in the deal (original purchase HUD and any unfinanced rehab)

           2) Rehab must be done to the property after purchase (can be as low as $5,000)

    3) Property must be leased or generating income if it's a STR property

    Hope this helps! Let me know if I can assist you.

    Bobby

  • Ko KashiwagiPro Member
    Lender · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2022 · 967 posts · 445 votes
    1y

    Hi Michelle,

    I've helped a couple of clients do 80% Cash out refinance on our program but most investors steer away from it just because the rates jump up usually over 1% compared to 75%. Happy to chat

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.