Bookkeeping Services for my small businesses

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Justin BrickmanBusiness Member
    OP
    Realtor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2021 · 502 posts · 274 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Todd Lennig:

    @Justin Brickman. Happy to speak with you also about your bookkeeping needs.


     Hey Todd, I'd love to set up a call today if you have time?

  • Pasadena, CA · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    1y

    Hey Justin, I'm following up on your post on bookkeeping for your small biz.

    Did you find someone who was able to help with your bookkeeping request? 


    I need help in searching for the right help. 

    Thanks,

    Alex

  • Accountant · 100% Remote · Member since 2019 · 495 posts · 216 votes
    1y

    Hey @Justin Brickman, are you still looking? I run a large group of RE/REI-savvy bookkeeping professionals. I'm happy to help you find the perfect fit.

    Let me know!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.