Architect & Contractor Recommendations in Joshua Tree market

Architect & Contractor Recommendations in Joshua Tree market

Kevin AlvideraPro Member
New to Real Estate · Peoria, AZ · Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 1 vote

Hello,

I am under contract for a single family home in Yucca Valley (Joshua Tree market) that we will be doing a full rehab on. I am looking for referrals or recommendations on both architects and general contractors. Any assistance is much appreciated!

Thanks,
Kevin A

0Reply
8 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2022 · 13 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    Yes! For architect Andrea Keller fourddesign.com

  • Kevin AlvideraPro Member
    OP
    New to Real Estate · Peoria, AZ · Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Quote from @Mikayla Mitchell:

    Yes! For architect Andrea Keller fourddesign.com

    Thank you, @Mikayla Mitchell!

  • Member since 2022 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Kevin Alvidera:

    Hello,

    I am under contract for a single family home in Yucca Valley (Joshua Tree market) that we will be doing a full rehab on. I am looking for referrals or recommendations on both architects and general contractors. Any assistance is much appreciated!

    Thanks,
    Kevin A

    Hi Kevin - I have a crew coming available soon in your area. Let me know if you are still looking for a contractor. Happy to chat with you 
  • Kevin AlvideraPro Member
    OP
    New to Real Estate · Peoria, AZ · Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    Hi @Alex David,

    Thanks for reaching out. I'll send you a DM.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.