seeking realtor agent, jacksonville fl metro

seeking realtor agent, jacksonville fl metro

Rental Property Investor | Realtor · Jacksonville FL | Savannah Ga |Raleigh NC · Member since 2017 · 467 posts · 161 votes

I am looking for a realtor in NE florida agent to refer a seller to, (and on a somewhat regular basis) 

someone who can cover Duval, Jacksonville metro surrounding and Nassau Fernandina has experience talking with owners/sellers, and can pick up the phone and follow up with a seller for rapport problem solving, and possible listing..

please reach out

0Reply
4 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Gainesville Fl. · Member since 2020 · 23 posts · 9 votes
    3y
    Alexander Acevedo   He is bilingual and knows the industry and community well.  Excellent communicator.  I will get his detailed info and send your way.
  • Realtor · Gainesville Fl. · Member since 2020 · 23 posts · 9 votes
    3y

    Alexander Acevedo 904-482-5930  [email protected]   I would use him if I were looking to invest in Jax.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.