Agent recommendations needed!

Agent recommendations needed!

Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hi everybody. My name is Mauricio (Mo), the wife and I are looking to get into the Madison County area and are looking for an agent. Wondering if anybody has any recommendations. We're looking into both small multi and SFH. Look forward to hearing from you all, have a great day!

0Reply
17 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael LeesonBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Madison, WI · Member since 2019 · 64 posts · 83 votes
    3y

    Hey Mo have you tried the agent finder here on BP?

  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    I did. Sent a message and got a newsletter email back, I replied and haven’t heard back so now I’m just trying to be proactive. Thank you for the reply 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.