Looking for roofer and electrican in Brevard County, FL

Looking for roofer and electrican in Brevard County, FL

Member since 2022 · 67 posts · 10 votes

I am about to close oon my first investment property- a duplex in Brevard county. I am looking for someone to help with a new  roof and  some electrical. While the roof is off, it would be easy access to some of the eletrical so would need to coordinate the two. Would love referrals if anyone has any. 

0Reply
18 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Kerry BairdPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Melbourne, FL · Member since 2011 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    3y
    I recommend Bob's Electric, also called Grand Electric.  We had to have our house re-wired and they did a great job at a very good price.  I have also used Eau Gallie Electric, which is also an excellent electrical firm, and their prices are higher.
  • Kerry BairdPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Melbourne, FL · Member since 2011 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    3y

    Have you found a roofer?  

  • Member since 2022 · 67 posts · 10 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Kerry Baird:
    I recommend Bob's Electric, also called Grand Electric.  We had to have our house re-wired and they did a great job at a very good price.  I have also used Eau Gallie Electric, which is also an excellent electrical firm, and their prices are higher.

     Thank you!!

  • Member since 2022 · 67 posts · 10 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Kerry Baird:

    Have you found a roofer?  


     Still looking!

  • Kerry BairdPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Melbourne, FL · Member since 2011 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    3y
    I have used Weathertite roofing for a metal roof, and Collis Roofing for a 3 dimensional high quality shingle. Mike Willis Roofing did my MILs house. I had good experiences with each of these.
  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2022 · 19 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    Hi Cindy, try Sunrise Roofing Services and All Electric Services. I've used them in the past.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.