Ryan Pineda Future Flipper X Tykes Summit GA Ticket Available!

Las Vegas, NevadaHaveEducationCoaching
Classifieds

Ryan Pineda Future Flipper X Tykes Summit GA Ticket Available!

Real Estate Agent · Sevierville, TN · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes

I have a General Admission ticket to Ryan Pineda's live event in Las Vegas NEXT WEEK - my plans changed and I can't make it!  Would love for someone to benefit from the knowledge available there - I bought with Early Bird pricing of $500 so glad to pass that on to you (current pricing is $1000).  Confirmed transferrable with the event organizers.

WHAT: Future Flipper X Tykes Summit Live Event
WHEN: January 11-12 
WHERE: The Mirage - Las Vegas, NV
COST: $500 (current pricing is $1000 for this ticket!)

PM me to claim it!  Thank you!

1Reply
9 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.