Looking for commercial lenders in Memphis

Memphis, TennesseeHaveFinancingCommercial
Classifieds

Looking for commercial lenders in Memphis

Member since 2021 · 28 posts · 10 votes

I'm set to complete rehab for a 24-unit property in Memphis. I'm currently on a bridge loan so I'm starting to shop for good commercial lenders with competitive rates. Anyone have any good ones to share?

1Reply
9 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2022 · 73 posts · 16 votes
3y

Hi Miles, congrats on the project! I can help you out. Shoot me an email with some details- [email protected]

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2022 · 73 posts · 16 votes
    3y

    Hi Miles, congrats on the project! I can help you out. Shoot me an email with some details- [email protected]

  • Caleb ParrPro Member
    Realtor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2016 · 57 posts · 27 votes
    3y

    Durden Sharpe w/Cadence Bank (previously BanCorp South) is great.

    Greg Wingo w/Planters Bank (previously First Capital) is great. 

    Feel free to DM if you want contact info.

  • Memphis, TN · Member since 2022 · 230 posts · 99 votes
    3y

    Hey Miles 

    I would be more than happy to help connect you with someone! Feel free to PM me!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.