Any loan officer recommendations for Georgia?

Any loan officer recommendations for Georgia?

Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 2 votes

Hi, my business partner and I are looking for a solid loan officer in Georgia (Atlanta area) - any recommendations?

1Reply
10 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Kristen L GarnerBusiness Member
    Lender · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2021 · 451 posts · 287 votes
    3y

    Hi Mil, I'd be happy to connect and take a look at your scenario / goals. 

  • Bobby FeinmanBusiness Member
    Lender · VA Beach, VA · Member since 2019 · 914 posts · 91 votes
    3y

    @Mil Amirian

    Hi Mil. I live in VA Beach but lend nationwide and do business in GA. Congrats on the game last night btw. I can assist you with short term rehab loans as well as DSCR rental loans. What are you needing funding for?

  • Real Estate Agent · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    @Mil Amirian, not to be biased, but I prefer to work with local ATL lenders. Feel free to reach me via cell or email and I'll get you connected with several loan officers (contact info is listed in my bio). 

  • Bobby FeinmanBusiness Member
    Lender · VA Beach, VA · Member since 2019 · 914 posts · 91 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Michael Dumler:

    @Mil Amirian, not to be biased, but I prefer to work with local ATL lenders. Feel free to reach me via cell or email and I'll get you connected with several loan officers (contact info is listed in my bio). 


     I am actually looking to hire an LO in the Atlanta market. Let me know if you have any recommendations!

  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2013 · 646 posts · 392 votes
    3y

    Hi Mil

    I am a local fellow REI investor/broker in Atlanta. I can certainly recommend lenders but it depends on what kind of lending you are looking at SFRs/MF/ Industrial / Retail etc based on your needs I can recommend some names based on ppl I have worked w personally.

    Good luck

  • Member since 2023 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    3y

    Hey Azeez, I'm looking for SFH and MF lenders in GA. Would you share your recommendations with me?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.