• Atlanta
Votes |
Innovative/ risk-taking mentor

Leonard Moultrie
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Atlanta
Posted Jan 30 2023, 12:37

Well wishes all,

My wish is all is well with you and yours. My name is Leonard (Leo) and I have been in real estate for 4 years, mostly residential training. I am in a search for a mentor to assist with a ground breaking business venture. The ideal mentor would have experience in commercial real estate and running a few business like warehouse, restaurant and laundry mat experience. If this is you or know anyone who is ideal, please read and reach out.

A little about me: I am an Army vet and have been working in the IT field with different hats for about 15 years. My experience is with end devices (Desktop/laptops/printers/scanners/mobile devices/etc) , software support and analysis, data/software migration and telecommunications. I decided to make the move to get my financial freedom in 2017 and have been building on my skill set. I have been studying entrepreneurship/ success and opened my first corporation last year in November to take my first leap.

What I am looking for: I'm looking for a mentor to help me and a few small business owners reach for our dreams. Someone to build a long-lasting relationship for building a mutually beneficial business venture. We are currently looking for 2 warehouses, 1 laundry mat or restaurant with some value still in the property to use as leverage. My mentor will help acquire or rent out a location with the same exit strategy.

What is In it for me (You): Taking a risk on a fairly new entrepreneur like myself. After we converse, we realize the passion, commitment, and innovation we both have that will pay off both monetarily and in a humanitarian fashion. If you are about taking risk when everyone else plays it safe, trust me. This will be the best decision we ever made.

Thank you for your time and I will see most of you on my journey. God bless!

Regards,

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jan 31 2023, 07:01

Hello Leonard, sounds great I love that you are so driven. I sent you a connection request hopefully we can talk more soon. 

User Stats

Votes
Leonard Moultrie
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Atlanta
Votes |
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Atlanta
Replied Jan 31 2023, 07:15
Quote from @Ingvar Vijgen:

Hello Leonard, sounds great I love that you are so driven. I sent you a connection request hopefully we can talk more soon. 

Of course, I look forward to speaking with you and your team. May well wishes and God speed!

Regards,

Leo
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes