CPA Recommendations (Providence, RI or national)

CPA Recommendations (Providence, RI or national)

New to Real Estate · Providence, RI · Member since 2020 · 15 posts · 14 votes

Hi BP Community,

Looking for recommendations for CPA's that are experienced/specialize in working with real estate investors and/or small business owners. I am in Providence, RI, but the CPA does not necessarily need to be local. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated!

0Reply
14 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Providence, RI · Member since 2018 · 81 posts · 25 votes
    3y
    Quote from @David Emerson:

    Hi BP Community,

    Looking for recommendations for CPA's that are experienced/specialize in working with real estate investors and/or small business owners. I am in Providence, RI, but the CPA does not necessarily need to be local. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated!

    I would recommend you talk with @Jeffrey Bibby from JSB tax services. 

  • Accountant · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 161 posts · 75 votes
    3y

    @David Emerson I'd be happy to help. I have an MS in Accounting, a CPA license, and prepare tax returns for real estate investors and small business owners. Also I'm friendly and easy to work with.

  • Accountant · NJ NY, NYC- National · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    3y

    David Emerson happy to help as well- Specializing in Real estate nationally -- BOOK HERE FOR MY CALENDAR

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.