New in the San Antonio area!

New in the San Antonio area!

New to Real Estate · Seguin, TX · Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 0 votes

Hey everyone! Just got out of the Army and living in Seguin, just NE of San Antonio. Ideally I'd like to meet a mentor if at all possible to bounce ideas off of and learn from. I'm all about helping out with rehabs (When time allows) in order to bring something to the table!

Thank you for your time!

0Reply
10 views

Most Popular Reply

Hamp Lee IIIPro Member
Real Estate Agent · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 832 votes
3y

There’s a local Active Duty Passive Income group. Let me know if you want to connect. They have monthly meetings on 4th Saturdays and are active on the Telegram app.
I’m active duty Air Force.

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Hamp Lee IIIPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 832 votes
    3y

    There’s a local Active Duty Passive Income group. Let me know if you want to connect. They have monthly meetings on 4th Saturdays and are active on the Telegram app.
    I’m active duty Air Force.

  • Wholesaler, Rehabber and Landlord · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    3y

    I am not in the military, but have been in real estate for about 20 years. I have a meetup on the 2nd Wednesday of the month. All the info is on my profile.

    I would suggest get to some meetings around Seguin, San Marcos, San Antonio. Get different perspectives and see what people are doing.

  • Member since 2018 · 28 posts · 9 votes
    3y

    Hey Chris, I'm an investor in Seguin. Lets meet up!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.