Advisor for selling primary and investment properties

Advisor for selling primary and investment properties

Rental Property Investor · Fort Collins, CO · Member since 2019 · 21 posts · 3 votes

Hello BP! I'm looking for a advisor to advise me the best way to sell all of our current properties and purchase new properties in another state. Any ideas of what kind of a advisor? Thanks!

0Reply
3 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Denver McClurePro Member
    Financial Advisor · Flower Mound, TX · Member since 2018 · 661 posts · 479 votes
    3y

    Hey @David Napier, happy to help! I'll PM you so we can chat sometime. 

  • Ben RhodinBusiness Member
    Realtor · Denver, CO · Member since 2020 · 338 posts · 331 votes
    3y

    Hey @David Napier! If you want a local here in the area, I am happy to help. Not sure exactly what you are looking for regarding the process, but I assist numerous clients each month in balancing and restructuring their portfolios. Personally, I would look at the properties you have here, and see if it's worth selling, or pulling your equity in another way. Then, find your ideal market and start building a team there to see what returns, and cash flow you may be looking at. Then you can compare apples to apples and see what your best move is. You may find it best to just sell off what you need and 1031 into a larger complex here in Colorado instead. It will come down to your goals and exact portfolio structure. You'll also need to get in contact with a 1031 intermediary to handle all of that. And then work with two solid investor agents in both markets to make sure you can have everything lined up as well as you can!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.