Hello, we just found a deal and made an offer. It was accepted and now the fun begins! This is my first multi-family 10 units. I currently have 3 other SFH for mid-term and STR. My brother and I are in partnership on this deal. He also has 3 properties. We have a good amount of the downpayment necessary but are seeking PL for the remainder and rehab costs. Happy to chat over the next few days. Please let me know.
Thanks for the reply. The property is in Stevens Point, Wisconsin. I am originally from there and my brother still lives in the area. Each of our other rentals are near there as well.
It was on Zillow. Yes we went to look at another property that is extremely overpriced just today. Would enjoy chatting.. Central WI is my niche right now, even though I live in Denver. We are from Marshfield.