Looking for passive or equity investor in mixed use property

Looking for passive or equity investor in mixed use property

Investor · Sebastian, FL · Member since 2019 · 67 posts · 12 votes

Looking for investor on my quad plex and free standing commercial building. Converting quad plex from annual rentals to vacation rentals. Currently have 1 unit renovated, it's been active on airbnb and vrbo since August 2022, I have great bookings and reviews from past guest on both platforms and it's booked through May 2023. Another unit is just about completed and have bookings Mid March through April from past guest. Free standing commercial building is leased. Property located in Sebastian, Fl 32958 on Indian River Dr (intercoastal waterway). It's located in the middle of all the restaurants, bars and 2 public marinas. Everything is walking distance from my property. With an investment I will finish remaining 2 units, update roof top deck. I'm going to add golf cart rentals and electric bike rentals which will add to the cashflow. Their isn't a golf cart rental in the area and will be the first.

Sometime in the 3rd quarter I will be purchasing the lot next door from the city to expand property 1 whole block and will build a mix use building.

Here is the link to my Airbnb listing so you can see photos and aerial shots of the area.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/681719937146949387?adults=1&children=0&infants=0&check_in=2023-06-16&check_out=2023-06-23&federated_search_id=0cebae0d-30b6-4f76-a8cb-4dde21707dbe&source_impression_id=p3_1660233653_Y95g5hLlbXxx4FuV

Thank you for looking,

Daryl Correia

1Reply
0 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · East Wenatchee, WA · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 16k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Daryl Correia:

    Looking for investor on my quad plex and free standing commercial buildiing.

    With an investment I will finish remaining 2 units, update roof top deck. I'm going to add golf cart rentals and electric bike rentals which will add to the cashflow. Their isn't a golf cart rental in the area and will be the first.

    Sometime in the 3rd quarter I will be purchasing the lot next door from the city to expand property 1 whole block and will build a mix use building.

    Sounds interesting to someone in your area.  
    How much exactly are you looking for?
    Will it be like a loan collateralized with a 2nd mortgage or equity participation LLC membership?
    How do you own it? Personally or in an entity? 

  • Investor · Sebastian, FL · Member since 2019 · 67 posts · 12 votes
    3y

    It’s owned under my corporation. Looking for $100k to start then once lot is purchased I will open that up for additional funds. I can do a loan/mortgage as a second, passive or equity based investment. 

  • Rental Property Investor · East Wenatchee, WA · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 16k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Daryl Correia:

    It’s owned under my corporation. Looking for $100k to start then once lot is purchased I will open that up for additional funds. I can do a loan/mortgage as a second, passive or equity based investment. 

    You own RE in a corp?  I'd be out.  You're subject to double taxation among other things but good luck. 
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.