Nashville Area Property Managers and Contractors

Nashville Area Property Managers and Contractors

Member since 2022 · 25 posts · 12 votes

Hi friends!

I don't have a great team in the Nashville area but I am interested in remodeling one of my properties in Franklin, TN within the next year AND (with my other property in Mt Juliet) I'm having issues with my property managers who are non-responsive. My home has been vacant for 2 months now. Please drop any referrals!

Thanks!

0Reply
4 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Nashville, TN · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    3y

    I have plenty of referrals I can give you for subs depending on the type of work you're wanting done. 

    Check out Ram property mgt. 

    https://www.rampropertiestn.com

  • Contractor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    I have some resources that can help with property mgmt if you want to message me.

    Also, I got my GC license for my builds but occasionally I do $100k+ renovations and builds for clients if needed.

  • Member since 2022 · 1 post · 0 votes
    3y

    Looking for the same info in East Nashville. Would love any referrals for a property manager.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.