Looking to partner with Contractor in ulster county

Looking to partner with Contractor in ulster county

Rental Property Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2011 · 956 posts · 510 votes

I have to pass by several excellent deals because I don’t have anyone to do the work .   if I had a reliable, professional contractor to partner with , there is a lot of money to be made . anyone interested?wd need to invest some cash as well . Let’s discuss?

0Reply
3 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2021 · 9k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    3y

    Do not partner with contractors, or anyone you have never done business with. Hire them to do their job, nothing more. Chances are you are not looking in the right places. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.