Amazing opportunity for a house flip

Amazing opportunity for a house flip

Member since 2023 · 1 post · 1 vote

I have a house under contract in the champions area that is a great deal and potential to make good money, I have ran comps and expect to get around 370k ARV, looking to sell the house around 235k. Lmk if you are interested and we can talk more specifics and I can send you a cma of houses in the area that are SOLID comps.

1Reply
1 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New to Real Estate · Houston, TX · Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 3 votes
    3y

    Hi there Thomas, 

    Can you send me the details?

  • Member since 2023 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    I would like details please. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.