Looking for a good Medium Term Rental Property Manager in KC

Looking for a good Medium Term Rental Property Manager in KC

Rental Property Investor · Australia · Member since 2019 · 36 posts · 44 votes

Hi All,

I am considering transitioning some Long Term Single family rentals in the KC area to Medium Term Rentals. The idea would be to target the traveling nurse industry. I would need a solid Property Manager that has experience with this.


Has anyone done this? or do they have any recommendations?


Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Zeke Tessmer

1Reply
8 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2022 · 23 posts · 13 votes
3y

@Zeke Tessmer I can help you with this. My firm has experience and a team in place to handle these kinds of properties. Sending you a PM.

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2022 · 117 posts · 110 votes
    3y

    Hey Zeke, I do not personally know any PMs in Kansas City. But I am sure that there are some good ones here on BP. Not all PMs manage MTRs, of course. But you might start by doing a PM search on NARPM. https://www.narpm.org/find/pro...

  • Investor · Kansas City · Member since 2023 · 70 posts · 62 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Zeke Tessmer:

    Hi All,

    I am considering transitioning some Long Term Single family rentals in the KC area to Medium Term Rentals. The idea would be to target the traveling nurse industry. I would need a solid Property Manager that has experience with this.


    Has anyone done this? or do they have any recommendations?


    Any help is greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Zeke Tessmer


     Hey Zeke I got a guy I can send you. I'll message you.

  • Member since 2022 · 23 posts · 13 votes
    3y

    @Zeke Tessmer I can help you with this. My firm has experience and a team in place to handle these kinds of properties. Sending you a PM.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.