Any recommendations for Property Manager in Jacksonville, Florida?

Any recommendations for Property Manager in Jacksonville, Florida?

Pedro GuillenPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Oxnard, CA · Member since 2018 · 55 posts · 9 votes

Hi everyone I'm looking for new Property Manager for my properties in Jacksonville FL and would like to hear any good or bad stories of who I should consider or who I should not even think of interviewing.  Currently I had been working with Great Jones, and lately I believe they have been doing a poor job at screening tenants and not checking with me if I'm okay with the tenant before signing lease.  A couple of months ago they either changed name to HomeRiver Group or I was assigned to them.  Honestly I had never heard of Property Manager assigning to another.  Anyways so far with them seems they are more flexible of managing repairs outside of their network which at times is a plus if there quotes are coming too high.  I'm looking forward to hear the good and bad and recommendations.  Thanks for taking the time to see my post.  Have an awesome day!

0Reply
16 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2022 · 115 posts · 49 votes
    3y

    Hi Pedro - I used to live in Ventura and now live in Saint Augustine (city next to Jacksonville).  Since moving here I found the wonderful world of investing and most recently, have become a licensed RE agent. I started with a PM to do my investments initially but decided to do my own management.  I would love to be considered as your future PM if you're still looking.

  • Mount Sinai, NY · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 4 votes
    3y

    Caryn Thomas has been great for me. She is very responsive, understands the local market and doesn’t beat around the bush. She is honest and hard working. 

  • Pedro GuillenPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Oxnard, CA · Member since 2018 · 55 posts · 9 votes
    3y

    Thanks Mariel and Chris for the suggestions, I really appreciate your support.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.