Rental Property Investor · Janesville, WI · Member since 2023 · 6 posts · 3 votes
We typically invest in Janesville WI and are really happy with our manager but with the new market, we'll need to find another property management company. I've looked at older posts and saw that Superior Realtors & Rental Properties was recommended.
Rental Property Investor · Elgin, IL · Member since 2016 · 326 posts · 270 votes
3y
@Mark Ainley and @Nikki Cepeda sorry to say I don't have any recommendations out that way but maybe @Christle Stezskal as she invests more out at way, or at least in the Beloit, WI area and might know someone and/or be a good person to connect with since you are investing in the same area(s).
Rental Property Investor · Elgin, IL · Member since 2016 · 326 posts · 270 votes
3y
@Mark Ainley and @Nikki Cepeda sorry to say I don't have any recommendations out that way but maybe @Christle Stezskal as she invests more out at way, or at least in the Beloit, WI area and might know someone and/or be a good person to connect with since you are investing in the same area(s).
Rental Property Investor · Algonquin, IL · Member since 2019 · 55 posts · 63 votes
3y
Thanks for thinking of me @Mark F.! @Nikki Cepeda Unfortunately, I don't know much about the Rockford PMs out there. I'd be more helpful with Rock County WI but seems you've got that figured out already! :)
I'll reach out to a couple of people I know in the Rockford area and see if they have any insight. They're not on BP, otherwise I'd tag them! If I get any good info, I'll come back here and pass it along.
Nikki - I'd love to hear more about what you're doing in Janesville. I've got a duplex there along with 5 SFR in Beloit. Send me a message! :)
Chicago/Columbus · Member since 2022 · 49 posts · 50 votes
3y
@Nikki Cepeda@Mark Ainley - Hey Guys! Louis Gilbert with McCarthy property management may be a good option. Not sure if they have coverage in specifically the area you may be looking for, but he could definitely point you in the right direction. [email protected]
If you want to shoot me a PM I can send his cell as well. They do a good job and he's a good guy.
I'll keep Louis in mind as we're looking for rentals in the area. I appreciate the contact @Shea Murray
Always nice to get connected with someone else in the area @Christle Stezskal and sounds like an impressive portfolio! We have 3 multi-family properties in Janesville, 8 units total, and have been really happy thus far. Recently the properties on the market are more rehab places so we were starting to consider other markets. I'll get in contact with you :)