Mentorship in Jacksonville Florida

Mentorship in Jacksonville Florida

Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 2 votes

Greetings! I'm looking for a mentor to help me with my first SFH investment. I've been to my local REI but with no success. I'm a service member with good credit and A LOT of questions. Any help would be appreciated.

2Reply
9 views

Most Popular Reply

Hamp Lee IIIPro Member
Real Estate Agent · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 832 votes
3y

I'm active duty Air Force, and I maxed my VA loan entitlement with three VA loans.

Let me know if you want to jump on a call to discuss strategies for purchasing your next property.

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Tampa, FL · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    3y

    Happy to try to answer questions. Fire away. 

  • Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    3y

    Great! First, I'm looking for my first SFH to invest in. I'm interested in using a HELOC from my primary residence for a down payment but I'm worried that the transaction will lower my credit score. Any thoughts?

  • Realtor · Member since 2023 · 177 posts · 41 votes
    3y

    Welcome to BP community, Jeffrey! Shoot me a message and i'll try to answer your questions.

  • Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    3y

    Wonderful! Greetings and thank you very much for your help. How can I determine what market area is good for rental or fix and flip?

  • Rental Property Investor · Honolulu, HI · Member since 2019 · 179 posts · 91 votes
    3y

    @Jeffrey Tyson hey Jeffrey! What's your goal with real estate investing? What will investing in real estate do for you/your life? Let's connect and I'll support you as best as I can. I support aspiring investors as an online trainer and mentor.

  • Real Estate Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2017 · 18 posts · 7 votes
    3y

    Hi Jeffery, I'm new to investing as well.  Currently Active Duty Army living in Jacksonville. I don't have a wealth of knowledge but have some resources. Some cash, landlord experience, partners, good understanding of the area, and eagerness to build a network and partner on deals.

  • Hamp Lee IIIPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 832 votes
    3y

    I'm active duty Air Force, and I maxed my VA loan entitlement with three VA loans.

    Let me know if you want to jump on a call to discuss strategies for purchasing your next property.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.