Property Management recs in Cincinnati area?

Property Management recs in Cincinnati area?

Northern California · Member since 2022 · 12 posts · 5 votes

Looking for a property management company in the east Cincinnati area.  I'm out of state so I need an outfit I can trust.  Anyone have a PM they're working with that they like?

Thank in advance--

0Reply
3 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Sam McCormackBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Cincinnati, OH/NKY · Member since 2021 · 1k+ posts · 833 votes
    3y

    Hi Susan, what type of rental do you have? I may be able to help out if it fits a criteria of mine!

    Sam McCormack Realtor
    View Page
  • Northern California · Member since 2022 · 12 posts · 5 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Sam McCormack:

    Hi Susan, what type of rental do you have? I may be able to help out if it fits a criteria of mine!


     Hi Sam, it's a 6-unit building. Can you message me? Perhaps if it doesn't fit your criteria, you might have recommendations. Thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.