Denison/Sherman/Tyler, TX- Recommendations for Contractors

Denison/Sherman/Tyler, TX- Recommendations for Contractors

Investor · McKinney, TX · Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 6 votes

Hey BP!

I am looking for recommendations for contractors in the North Dallas area specifically in Sherman, Denison, and Tyler (East TX). I am actively looking for a property at this time. Therefore, I am lining up my contractors in order to get bids once my offer is accepted. Please send over your recommendations if you have! Thank you in advance!

By the way, first post here:) but, I spend a ton of hours learning from ya'll!

You all are awesome!

Veronica

0Reply
4 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New to Real Estate · Dallas, TX · Member since 2020 · 33 posts · 13 votes
    3y

    Let me know if you find anyone. Also need to build a team in this area. 

    By the way you can always reach out to local property managers. Chances are they have trades on call, maybe a GC. From there you find your way to construction teams. Also, search thumbtack as well. Learn how to trust your gut!

  • Lender · Dallas, TX · Member since 2017 · 100 posts · 57 votes
    3y

    Send me a direct message.  I have a client who is an investor himself and owns his own contracting business @Veronica Juliao-Guzman @Paul Gomez

  • Contractor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2023 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Veronica Juliao-Guzman:

    Hey BP!

    I am looking for recommendations for contractors in the North Dallas area specifically in Sherman, Denison, and Tyler (East TX). I am actively looking for a property at this time. Therefore, I am lining up my contractors in order to get bids once my offer is accepted. Please send over your recommendations if you have! Thank you in advance!

    By the way, first post here:) but, I spend a ton of hours learning from ya'll!

    You all are awesome!

    Veronica


     Hi Veronica, 

    I own a Junk Removal and Demolition services. I reside in Anna, TX. Do you think my services could be beneficial for you? If so, I am happy to connect. 

  • Member since 2023 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    Try Home Depot pro referral program…at your local store

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.