Receiving 3-8 Corporate Contract Leads a Week - B2B

Receiving 3-8 Corporate Contract Leads a Week - B2B

Member since 2020 · 26 posts · 13 votes

Hey y'all, 

I started nurturing Business to Business relationships within the Insurance, Healthcare and Corporate Housing Industries for my own MTR Arbitrages with Craftsman Housing. I learned as a mentee under Jesse Vasquez with the Air Venture Group, and have shared my journey doing this on Instagram @CForCourageous 

After establishing connections with professionals across these industries, I ask them to reach out whenever they have trouble securing a home for their client/staff/policy holder in California. Even if its outside of the regions we operate in.

This has generated leads every week. I now seek out connections with furnished housing in my network to plug in. And if I don't know anyone with inventory in the particular area, I message and call owners I find online.

If you'd like potential access to corporate contacts backed by companies with deep pockets, please contact me.  This is specific to California housing operators, with an emphasis on the San Francisco Bay Area and Greater Sacramento. Cheers!

1Reply
4 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Rocklin, CA · Member since 2020 · 221 posts · 82 votes
3y

Thanks for the post @Christian Rozo I’m a real estate broker in Rocklin 20 miles north of sacramento. I would love to get the information. 

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Rocklin, CA · Member since 2020 · 221 posts · 82 votes
    3y

    Thanks for the post @Christian Rozo I’m a real estate broker in Rocklin 20 miles north of sacramento. I would love to get the information. 

  • Member since 2020 · 26 posts · 13 votes
    3y

    Perfect Ranjit! I just sent you a connection to chat more. 

  • Real Estate Broker · Rocklin, CA · Member since 2020 · 221 posts · 82 votes
    3y

    Replied back to your message.

  • Bonnie LowPro Member
    Lender · Asheville, NC · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    I'm in far northern CA (Shasta County) so not in your stated markets but if you do ever come across a client looking to house workers in this area please keep me in mind. I know several other operators of beautiful furnished rentals in this area as well and would be happy to connect you. We get quite a lot of travelers in the Redding area.

  • Member since 2020 · 26 posts · 13 votes
    3y

    Thanks for reaching out Bonnie. I’ve seen leads for the Redding market. Let’s hop on a quick call at your convenience to discuss further! 

  • Redding, CA · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    Hey Christian. I’m also in Far Nor cal and have a bunch of rentals and also have clients with rentals. I’d love to connect. 
    Thanks

    Justin

  • Karen MargraveBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Christian Rozo:

    Hey y'all, 

    I started nurturing Business to Business relationships within the Insurance, Healthcare and Corporate Housing Industries for my own MTR Arbitrages with Craftsman Housing. I learned as a mentee under Jesse Vasquez with the Air Venture Group, and have shared my journey doing this on Instagram @CForCourageous 

    After establishing connections with professionals across these industries, I ask them to reach out whenever they have trouble securing a home for their client/staff/policy holder in California. Even if its outside of the regions we operate in.

    This has generated leads every week. I now seek out connections with furnished housing in my network to plug in. And if I don't know anyone with inventory in the particular area, I message and call owners I find online.

    If you'd like potential access to corporate contacts backed by companies with deep pockets, please contact me.  This is specific to California housing operators, with an emphasis on the San Francisco Bay Area and Greater Sacramento. Cheers


    I am a longtime Redding resident, with experience as Realtor, General Contractor and developer, in Redding,( and Shasta County) in addition to being a moderator on BP since 2009! I'd be happy to discuss the area, properties, opportunities for real estate in our area.  For years we built spec new construction, but it doesn't make sense right now. 

    For Real Estate Investors, I'd be happy to discuss the very unique set of circumstances happening here, which has put tremendous demand on our housing inventory, which I don't see it lessening, but getting tighter, and room rentals, ADU's etc. are bringing in top dollar. However; in our area ADUs are not allowed for STR, but must be over 30 days, which works for many of the medical professionals coming in. 

  • Member since 2020 · 26 posts · 13 votes
    3y

    Hey @Karen Margrave sounds like you have a wealth of knowledge and experience in the area! Thank you for reaching out. I look forward to getting to know you better and discuss opportunities to work together. Let’s find a time to chat. 

  • Member since 2020 · 26 posts · 13 votes
    3y

    Just sent you a connection @Justin Jones ! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.