New Construction Tennessee Townhome 6-plex: 275k/unit

HaveFinancingCommercial
Classifieds

New Construction Tennessee Townhome 6-plex: 275k/unit

Investor · Livingston, TN · Member since 2016 · 155 posts · 112 votes

Tennessee is one of the fastest growing states in the country. I am offering a 6-plex of townhomes for sale before I begin to offer them individually.

Located 2 hours from Nashville, Knoxville, and Chattanooga in Livingston, TN.

275k/unit. (1.65 M) for the building) Each townhome is 1400 sq/ft, 3 bed/2.5 bath with 1 car garage and 2 car driveway for parking. 9ft ceilings, white cabinets and granite countertops. Rent in the areas for new 3 bed is $2000+/mo. Market has very little available rentals. I currently have 34 rentals in the area and are full with calls coming in each day with needs for rentals. 

OFFER is for the building of 6 before I offer them up individually for sale. Estimated completion June 2023

Feel free to contact me with any questions

0Reply
11 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.