Looking for PML for fix and flip in New Jersey

Looking for PML for fix and flip in New Jersey

Weronika JedrakPro Member
Investor · NJ · Member since 2023 · 26 posts · 11 votes

We have a property under contract in Audubon, NJ that we will be flipping. Purchase price: $205,000, rehab: $75,000, ARV: $380,000, timeline: 4 months. We have a lending opportunity with 3 different options and a double digit return:

Option #1: Gap funding $50,000----you get back $55,000 (10% interests)Option #2: Gap funding + rehab $125,000----you get back $140,000 (12% interests)

Option #3 : Full project $280,000---- you get back $319,200 (14% interests)


I have a full deck about the deal and a presentation about who we are. Please message me for details.

0Reply
0 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2023 · 17 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    @Weronika Jedrak

    Hi my name is Magdiel Lopez, and I'm a private money lender! That sounds like an awesome deal! Send me a message so I can help you out!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.