Spanish Speaking CPA Needed!!! Real Estate Investor oriented

WantProfessionalsAccountant/CPA
Classifieds

Spanish Speaking CPA Needed!!! Real Estate Investor oriented

Member since 2023 · 20 posts · 16 votes

I have just moved from Mexico to San Diego. I will start investing in Real Estate. I need a good CPA (Real Estate oriented) to start right!!! Spanish speaking preferably!!

Have a great !!!

German

0Reply
4 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Accountant · McKinney, TX · Member since 2023 · 394 posts · 580 votes
    3y

    Hi German, I do not speak Spanish but one of my colleagues does so she can assist as needed.  If you would like to connect feel free.   

  • Member since 2023 · 20 posts · 16 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Jeff Nash:

    Hi German, I do not speak Spanish but one of my colleagues does so she can assist as needed.  If you would like to connect feel free.   


     Hi Jeff, I am based in San Diego and looking to invest out of State. I would like to talk to her if that is possible, How can I contact her? Thank you for reaching out. German

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.