Looking for STR property management in Auburn AL

Montgomery, AlabamaWantProfessionalsProperty Manager
Classifieds

Looking for STR property management in Auburn AL

Member since 2023 · 4 posts · 1 vote

I'm looking for a full service STR property management company to manage 4BR 3bath home in Auburn. I live in PA, and will be visiting often, but need active property management. Does anyone have recommendations, or have positive/negative experience?

0Reply
3 views

Most Popular Reply

Sarah KensingerPro Member
Real Estate Consultant · OH · Member since 2023 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
3y

Vacay Valet is just across the GA border and might fit what you're looking for!

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    @Mark Swan I own and operate a property management company in the Pittsburgh market. I know finding a good company here is not easy and for a short term rental its even harder. make sure you ask a lot of questions and interview more than one company. For STR you also may consider finding an individual to hire and have them handle the day to day with you managing them directly.

  • Sarah KensingerPro Member
    Real Estate Consultant · OH · Member since 2023 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    Vacay Valet is just across the GA border and might fit what you're looking for!

  • Member since 2023 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    3y
    Quote from @Sarah Kensinger:

    Vacay Valet is just across the GA border and might fit what you're looking for!

    Thanks for the suggestion! I will take a look. 
  • Member since 2023 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    3y
    Quote from @Alex Deacon:

    @Mark Swan I own and operate a property management company in the Pittsburgh market. I know finding a good company here is not easy and for a short term rental it's even harder. make sure you ask a lot of questions and interview more than one company. For STR you also may consider finding an individual to hire and have them handle the day to day with you managing them directly.

    I had not considered an individual vs a mgmt company. Seems like a big job for a single person. But I will do some diligence.  Thanks for the input. 
  • Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 292 votes
    3y

    @Mark Swan Hello Mark - Sent you a message. Please check your inbox :) 

  • New to Real Estate · Central Alabama · Member since 2015 · 44 posts · 5 votes
    3y

    I may know someone that manages in the Montgomery AL area. Let me know if you are still interested. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.