Looking for Wholesaler in Tulsa, OK

Tulsa, OklahomaWantProfessionalsOther
Classifieds

Looking for Wholesaler in Tulsa, OK

Member since 2023 · 6 posts · 1 vote

Hey BP! I am looking for a good WHOLESALER in Tulsa, OK. I am a real estate investor who mainly does single-family home BRRRR's. We are always looking to expand our portfolio by purchasing houses that need some TLC under market value. Do you have any recommendations for wholesalers in the Tulsa area? Thank you.

0Reply
19 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Tulsa, OK · Member since 2013 · 17 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    Hi: Jonathan, hope you're doing well. I can assist you, just need to know your buy box and other info? Thank you.

  • Member since 2023 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    3y
    Quote from @Larry Hill:

    Hi: Jonathan, hope you're doing well. I can assist you, just need to know your buy box and other info? Thank you.

    We usually buy in Tulsa county under $250k. Thank you. Please pm me. 
  • Real Estate Broker · Tulsa, OK · Member since 2020 · 157 posts · 67 votes
    3y

    Hey Jonathan! Let's connect - I think I can help you out. 

  • Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Jonathan Pride:

    Hey BP! I am looking for a good WHOLESALER in Tulsa, OK. I am a real estate investor who mainly does single-family home BRRRR's. We are always looking to expand our portfolio by purchasing houses that need some TLC under market value. Do you have any recommendations for wholesalers in the Tulsa area? Thank you.


     Hey Jonathan I have a couple of off-market deals that I don't currently have capital for along with a few houses that I have not finished the reno on. I do a lot of owner-finance deals. I would love to connect, I don't know if I can just link my number here, but ? 9188640229

  • Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Jackson Barnes:
    Quote from @Jonathan Pride:

    Hey BP! I am looking for a good WHOLESALER in Tulsa, OK. I am a real estate investor who mainly does single-family home BRRRR's. We are always looking to expand our portfolio by purchasing houses that need some TLC under market value. Do you have any recommendations for wholesalers in the Tulsa area? Thank you.


     Hey Jonathan I have a couple of off-market deals that I don't currently have capital for along with a few houses that I have not finished the reno on. I do a lot of owner-finance deals. I would love to connect, I don't know if I can just link my number here, but ? 9188640229


     I live in Broken Arrow 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.