Foundation Repair Contractors | Oahu, HI

WantProfessionalsContractor
Classifieds

Foundation Repair Contractors | Oahu, HI

Aiea, HI · Member since 2016 · 44 posts · 10 votes

Howzit Hawaii BP’ers — I’m hoping to get some reliable and trusted contractor recommendations on the island of Oahu, HI for the following:

1. Foundation Repair (Property is on a incline and needs to be jacked).

2. Roofing (replace 2 roofs, 1 back cottage 700-800 sq ft and front house 1500 sq ft).

3. Plumbing (replace old galvanized piping)

I have some contacts for plumbing and roofing, but the foundation I have no clue. I’ve always appreciated the feedback from the forum and would appreciate any help with this.

Mahalo,

Laine 🤙

0Reply
11 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Kaneohe, HI · Member since 2020 · 193 posts · 163 votes
    3y

    Howzit @Laine Furukawa - for foundation, I've been looking for a quality company/person for awhile for myself and so far Structural Systems seems to best I can find.  I'm still looking for other options myself as they are pretty expensive but they did come highly recommended to me by a higher end home builder.  You might also try Foundations Systems but I wasn't too impressed even though they have high ratings on Google. 

  • Aiea, HI · Member since 2016 · 44 posts · 10 votes
    3y

    @Bryan Vukelich thank you! I’ll look into them. Appreciate your help 🤙

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.