Looking for reliable plumber in Portland, Oregon.

Portland, OregonWantProfessionalsContractor
Classifieds

Looking for reliable plumber in Portland, Oregon.

Portland, OR · Member since 2017 · 13 posts · 13 votes

Hi BP-

I am going through inspections on a duplex in Portland, OR to purchase as a house hack. I need to get a quote from a plumber regarding a leak in the crawl space. Does anyone have a reliable plumber in Portland, OR they could recommend to me?


Appreciate it!

1Reply
6 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Melissa HartvigsenBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Beaverton, OR · Member since 2020 · 190 posts · 158 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Alexander Ohmes:

    Hi BP-

    I am going through inspections on a duplex in Portland, OR to purchase as a house hack. I need to get a quote from a plumber regarding a leak in the crawl space. Does anyone have a reliable plumber in Portland, OR they could recommend to me?


    Appreciate it!

    Hi Alexander,

    I am in your local market in Portland Oregon.  The going rate is usually $200 to $300 an hour plus parts. Many local plumbers are so busy they will not make a visit for a quote, but will tell you the hourly rate.

    I have used all of the plumbers below on client’s transactions.

    Power Plumbing 
    Apollo Plumbing 
    Pro Drain 
    MP Plumbing 

    I also have an independent plumber who used to work for one of the big companies.

    Please send me a private message if you would like phone numbers.

    Cheers,
    Melissa
  • Member since 2020 · 66 posts · 43 votes
    3y

    I recommend B&G Excavation and Plumbing LLC. They do not provide onsite quotes however they do excellent work. You can email them a copy of the inspection report with notes from the inspector about the plumbing needs. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.