Upstate & Western NY Commercial Properties

WantPartners
Classifieds

Upstate & Western NY Commercial Properties

Investor · New City , NY · Member since 2017 · 49 posts · 2 votes

We are looking for cash flowing commercial properties in the following MSAs -

Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, and Albany-Schenectady-Troy,

Industrial, retail and/or office are in our wheel house Other types if a great opportunity.

We are ok to put in work to build equity.

Willing to buy on our own / partner / JV/ etc.

BTW, on occasion we have opportunities available in NY, WI, IL and other states and also look for off market deals in those states. 

0Reply
7 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2020 · 36 posts · 13 votes
    3y

    Hi Joseph,

    I'd connect with @Matthew Irish-Jones. He's been in the market for awhile and seems to have a good handle on things in Buffalo.

    Jared

  • Investor · New City , NY · Member since 2017 · 49 posts · 2 votes
    3y

    @Jared Threat Will do. Thanks for the info. 

  • Investor · New City , NY · Member since 2017 · 49 posts · 2 votes
    3y

    @Matthew Irish-Jones as per the above referral I am reaching out to you to see if you are familiar with Commercial properties in the area. 

  • Stephen SchmittBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Liverpool, NY · Member since 2019 · 111 posts · 72 votes
    3y

    Hello Joseph, I am a commercial agent in the Syracuse market with industrial and retail listings. I am available today to talk if you'd like.

  • Matthew Irish-JonesBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Buffalo, NY · Member since 2017 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Joseph E.:

    @Matthew Irish-Jones as per the above referral I am reaching out to you to see if you are familiar with Commercial properties in the area. 


     Yes I am familiar.  I will DM you and we can set up a time to talk. 

    Irish Jones Realty4.947 Reviews
    View Page
  • Investor · Rochester, NY · Member since 2015 · 499 posts · 169 votes
    3y

    @Joseph E.  I invest full time in Rochester NY.  We are now pivoting into large industrial.  Feel free to reach out.  I also run the Upstate NY Real Estate Investors fbook group--over 5k members.  A good place to learn whats going on in Upstate NY

  • Investor · East Amherst, NY · Member since 2016 · 47 posts · 20 votes
    3y

    I have a 12 unit for sale by owner in North Tonawanda,  let me know if interested,  1.25m

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.