New to Real Estate · Cedar Rapids, IA · Member since 2014 · 6 posts · 0 votes
Hi guys,
Doing my first rental (Single family split home in North-East Cedar Rapids) turnover and looking for contractors in the cedar rapids area that are reliable and have fair-pricing.
My list of To-Dos
House siding repairs & painting exterior of house
Landscaping (Mulch, bush trimming)
Remove privacy fence and install chain link
Interior painting
Cabinet painting
Deep cleaning
Looking to complete repairs and upgrades in 2 weeks starting Aug 1st, 2023. Need to get the property marketed, showings and get a renter by September. I will do as much as I can by myself but would like to understand costs of contractors to determine how much help I can afford.
Any recommendations for reliable contractors will be greatly appreciated.
Investor · Cedar Rapids, IA · Member since 2014 · 205 posts · 80 votes
3y
@Vincent Kaliwata- Congrats on the first rental! Our company (Value Add Contracting) provides most of the things you are looking for and we started the company to service other real estate investors at a reasonable price. However, we currently have some projects going on and I don't think we can meet the timeline that you have laid out. If that timeline can move or you would like to keep us in mind for your future investments, check out our website and fill out a form for the job you are looking to get done(Website Link). Ben is in charge of external client jobs, so you can also call Ben's cell at (563)920-2722.