Residential New Construction Loan Lenders Needed

Maui, HawaiiWantProfessionalsLender
Classifieds

Residential New Construction Loan Lenders Needed

Member since 2023 · 12 posts · 7 votes

Hi Everyone,

I have a client that is looking to fund his residential construction for his primary home in Moloka'i Hawaii. My client have funded most of the construction with personal funds, and need more funding to finish the construction. My client is also looking at doing a cash out refinance at the end to recover the funds he spent out of pocket for construction. Any recommendations on lenders that will be able to help out? If so, please send me a direct message.

Thank you,

0Reply
6 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2022 · 11 posts · 4 votes
    3y

    Hi Jamaal, what is your email?  I have done a few deal on Big island and Kaui.

  • Lender · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2019 · 50 posts · 6 votes
    3y

    PM sent! Happy to help!

  • Lender · Coastal Capital Funding · Member since 2023 · 27 posts · 4 votes
    3y

    @Jamaal Ragland

    hello jamaal,

    I am so jealous on the locator this deal it must be beautiful there right now. I would love to help! Let me now want I can do. I’m available 24/7 to take a call. Talk soon 

    Zach 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.