Wholesaler in North East Florida

Wholesaler in North East Florida

Multi-family Investor · Member since 2008 · 28 posts · 3 votes

Hello!

I am a Realtor that is looking for wholesale deals that I can flip or offer to my investor customers.  Please reach out if you have any inventory in North East Florida.

Thanks,
Jeremy

1Reply
12 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · St Johns County, FL · Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    3y

    I'm located in Saint Augustine, keep you mind if anytime comes my way.

  • Developer · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    @Mike Flaar I’m a contractor looking to build duplex or small multi-units to hold as rentals or sell.

    Keep me in mind if you have any vacant lots or tear downs.

  • Developer · Member since 2023 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Account Closed:

    @Mike Flaar I’m a contractor looking to build duplex or small multi-units to hold as rentals or sell.

    Keep me in mind if you have any vacant lots or tear downs.


     i am assuming this includes rehab. i have a possible very lucrative opportunity for you. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.