Looking for Realtor To Assist With Purchase

Destin, FloridaWantProfessionalsAgent
Classifieds

Looking for Realtor To Assist With Purchase

Attorney · Nashville, TN · Member since 2017 · 14 posts · 8 votes

Hey all,

I am a resident of Nashville, but looking to get a second home, either a condo or small cottage type house, in the Florida panhandle area. Ideally the property would be used as my escape, but can also be supplemented with either a short term rental or long term rental. 


Would love a realtor that has knowledge of these investment types, and possibly has access to off market properties and/or for sale by owner properties. 

Thank you! 

2Reply
25 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Member since 2019 · 569 posts · 257 votes
    3y
    Quote from @William McSeveney:

    Hey all,

    I am a resident of Nashville, but looking to get a second home, either a condo or small cottage type house, in the Florida panhandle area. Ideally the property would be used as my escape, but can also be supplemented with either a short term rental or long term rental. 


    Would love a realtor that has knowledge of these investment types, and possibly has access to off market properties and/or for sale by owner properties. 

    Thank you! 


     Good afternoon, I have owned multiple short term, long term rentals and have flipped homes in the Panhandle. I have done over 2.8 million in personal projects, 15 million with investors and have lived in the area for over 18 years. I can share actuals and true market data of the direction of the market. 

  • Pete AppezzatoPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Destin, FL · Member since 2019 · 49 posts · 18 votes
    3y

    Hi there! I'm an agent on the largest STR sales team in the country and I'm located in the Destin, 30A, Panama City Beach area. I've lived here for about 2 years and have helped dozens of investors buy and sell over $20 million in properties.

    Since 2010, I’ve had 10 STRs in several markets, started an Airbnb management biz in NYC, built new construction homes and some flips.

    I’d be happy to discuss the market details, investing here, the season etc.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.