Lookign for a Real State Agent in Blue Ridge, GA

Lookign for a Real State Agent in Blue Ridge, GA

Member since 2021 · 79 posts · 25 votes

Hi, I am looking to work with a Real State Agent in or around Blue

Ridge, GA. I am ready to make an offer for a long term rental (or Short)

property. I am from South Florida but I know the area well and would

like to invest there. Thanks!
Please, PM me your info
Regards,
Agustin

0Reply
27 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael CravenPro Member
    Investor · Springfield, OH · Member since 2017 · 202 posts · 150 votes
    3y

    Hey Agustin- I have an awesome realtor that I can connect you with (she just listed one of our cabins and is a rockstar). Feel free to PM me and I can share more info!

  • Member since 2021 · 79 posts · 25 votes
    3y

    thanks Michael, I will rich out in time.

    A

  • Rental Property Investor · Suwanee, GA · Member since 2022 · 48 posts · 38 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Agustin Conti:

    Hi, I am looking to work with a Real State Agent in or around Blue

    Ridge, GA. I am ready to make an offer for a long term rental (or Short)

    property. I am from South Florida but I know the area well and would

    like to invest there. Thanks!
    Please, PM me your info
    Regards,
    Agustin

    Hi Agustin,
    My wife is a realtor in the area who specializes in STRs, and we own 3 excellent properties. She has worked with many investors from here on identifying great cash flowing properties in the Blue Ridge area. DM me and I’ll be glad to connect the two of you. 

    Best,
    Neil
  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    3y

    Hi!

    I will be listing my cabin near Blue Ridge, GA for sale soon if you would like to discuss doing an off market deal! It is currently a STR. Let me know if you're interested!

    Thanks!

    Caitlin

  • Member since 2021 · 79 posts · 25 votes
    2y

    HI Caitlin, (and everyone else) I apologize for not getting back at you guys. 
    I am off the market right now, specially for STR. I will be able to start looking for a new rental property towards the end of 2024.

    Thanks so much for reaching out.

    Wishing you all the best, peace.

    Agustin

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.