Finish this sentence, "I'm getting into long-term rentals so that..."

Finish this sentence, "I'm getting into long-term rentals so that..."

Douglas SkipworthBusiness Member
Rental Property Investor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes

Here's a question everyone needs to answer.  Why are you getting into long-term rentals?

"I'm getting into long-term rentals so that..."

If you want to learn about buy and hold, fix and flip, SFR, turnkey, small multifamily, hard money loans, or property management in Memphis, please subscribe to subscribe on YouTube or Facebook. Each week @Dean Harris and I cover it all!


Investor's Guide to Memphis Real Estate
View Page
0Reply
11 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Mark S.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · KY · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 537 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Douglas Skipworth:

    Here's a question everyone needs to answer.  Why are you getting into long-term rentals?

    "I'm getting into long-term rentals so that..."

    If you want to learn about buy and hold, fix and flip, SFR, turnkey, small multifamily, hard money loans, or property management in Memphis, please subscribe to subscribe on YouTube or Facebook. Each week @Dean Harris and I cover it all!


    so that Dean Harris continues to generate commission checks. 
  • Property Management · Memphis, TN · Member since 2009 · 668 posts · 362 votes
    3y

    For me I needed the monthly stamina to help sustain the other small business we were trying to grow. In the end we found that growing the rental portfolio was way better that trading time. 

  • Douglas SkipworthBusiness Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Mark S.:
    Quote from @Douglas Skipworth:

    Here's a question everyone needs to answer.  Why are you getting into long-term rentals?

    "I'm getting into long-term rentals so that..."

    If you want to learn about buy and hold, fix and flip, SFR, turnkey, small multifamily, hard money loans, or property management in Memphis, please subscribe to subscribe on YouTube or Facebook. Each week @Dean Harris and I cover it all!


    so that Dean Harris continues to generate commission checks. 
    That really made me laugh!
    Investor's Guide to Memphis Real Estate
    View Page
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.